Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So, I came across this blog today...

My fellow blogger over at keepbreathing...posted some stuff on his site, and like the curious Kat I am....I clicked on over....only to find a wonderful site belonging to Aaron..his link is to the right of you....Aaron MD...(at least that's how I labeled it)...

Anyways...reading his site gave me a view into medicine at the war-front...

I have to admit how ashamed I am of myself for not taking an active interest in what's going on over in Iraq...though I must say it interests me...its just that I never see anything of interest written in our "newspapers" or talked about on TV...

I'm interested in all the things that "normal" people aren't interested in...

I tend not to focus on all the bickering amongst American's about staying in to fight vs. getting out and nuking the place...but literally...that's all I hear about

I know nothing of the Iraqi culture...or for that matter...any other culture outside of my own..but I'm interested in things like that...

In Respiratory School, we touched on those types of topics such as cultures and religions and how it applied to receiving medical assistance..but it wasn't much..

In Aaron's postings..he adds his views on what happens in his days as an ER doc in Iraq, he shares his thoughts, his feelings and his perceptions of others involved...

He also adds personal stuff...that's pretty cool as far as I'm concerned...

Its a great site to check out and I hope you all will enjoy it....

Thanks to all our Military for fighting for this country!!!

Here's hoping for your safe return!
kT

No comments:

Post a Comment