Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me & Ambulance Driver...

Happy Birthday To Me, Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday dear Katie, Happy Birthday to me!!! Cha Cha Cha!!!


Well, today's the big day!! I'm 39 years old, and I'm pretty happy with my life today.
The love of my life got me Mario Kart for Wii......aaaaahhhhhhhhhh what fun!!
he also got me tickets to the Rams/Dallas game playing later today in St. Louis...
I can't wait to go. I had to give up my tickets last year because my dad was having surgery. So I'm really excited to go. The love of my life doesn't like football, so its a treat for him to go with me. He won't go to hockey games with me though, he just buys the tickets and I have to find someone who likes hockey to go with me. I should probably return the favor for him, maybe on his birthday, I'll go for a ride on the back of his bike with him...I hate motorcycles, but he loves them.
Well, wait a minute, I already go fishin with him...I don't need to ride on the back of his bike...okay, so forget that idea..LOL

I'm not a big video game person, infact, until the Wii came out, I really didn't care for them at all. The girls have a PS2 in the basement, but I never played it. The Wii is really easy and it doesn't take knowing what the purpose of each of the 15 buttons is...that is very difficult for me...I liked the simplicity of Atari, but the graphics sucked.

Mario Kart can be played over the internet and that puts me closer to my niece. She lives in Seattle and she's 9. Her and I can play Mario Kart together and be on speaker phone at the same time. She's so much fun. With my youngest daughter being 15, I forget what its like to have a 9 year old around.

I love my kids and I would totally enjoy being around my nieces and my nephew since they're still young, but we all live so far apart. Heck, my grandson lives 5 minutes from me and I can't see him as much as I'd like to...

Life is so valuable and can't be taken for granted. Oh if I had it to do all over again...

click on the link on the right side of my page, go over to Ambulance Driver's website and wish him a happy birthday!!!

He's a great read!!! He is so smart, funny and he's just a lovable guy!!
I highly recommend him!!!

have a great day!!

kT

1 comment: