Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Okay, Here goes somethin'

Top 10 resolutions for me

10. Get more rest
9. Walk (outside of work) more
8. Continue ( a bit more regularly) learning Greek and Spanish
7. Refrain from using the "F" word a little more
6. Escape with the man once a week...2 for 2..him + me for 2 hours once a week
5. Write a little more, use my creative capabilities
4. Read for pleasure more...a non-educational book a month...
3. Recycle all these diet dew cans and stop throwing money in the trash....
2. Be more conscious of my diet and nutrition (not dieting, I'm not overweight)
1. Get into the word of God more..I'm slacked off of that this year...

well, that's it, that's my list...If I can just do one thing off that list and stick with it all year, it'll be good...

I don't want to be sitting here next year thinking I've wasted another year in doing something good for myself...

Guess what? It's 9:47 pm, I'm early...hey hey hey...
I can go to bed early and get a head start on #10....
Woo Hoo....

Happy New Year everybody...
Happy St. Basil's Day...

kT

No comments:

Post a Comment