Monday, April 5, 2010

april 5 2010

Tonight I'm learning how to blog from my phone, maybe it will become more frequent once I learn the ins and outs of
Mobile blogging! As YiaYia sleeps in her rocker tonight, I have many things on my mind.
One of the things on my mind is my dad. His birthday just passed and even though he's been gone
Nearly 2 years, I still miss him as though he just died yesterday. There is so much to tell him
And I can't call him on the phone. Mandy was accepted into the university she wanted to go to
And the cardinals won today. So today was more of a good day than bad. Mike's job
Is changing and I don't know what's in store for us in the days ahead. I'm confident that we
Will survive but I really didn't see it coming. Danielle is trying to adjust to the changes that have
Happened to her and she needs stability right now, not more upset. Well, this is all I have tonight, hopefully
I can post more later. Happy Birthday Dad! I sure miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment