Saturday, August 27, 2011

Today is a bit much!

What I would give to be able to sleep until I wake up everyday, but I have to work at least 3 days a week. :( today I just find difficult for some reason, I miss my dad and my grandma and my heart still aches greatly for their loss of life & for my loss of their being.  Not a day goes by that I don't think of them, cardinals gear makes me think of dad, & in stl, the gear stays in your face.  For grandma, its all the television shows she watched.  I don't know how long is normal for someone to grieve, but I know for me, its going to be a while.  Whew, facing the days without them in my reach is more difficult than I ever anticipated.

On a happier note, year two with the cute guy is starting off beautifully. I love him dearly and I've never been so happy in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment