Monday, December 29, 2008

2008 is almost over

Well, 2008 is almost over and I'm kinda glad, there was so much going on this year I wish for next year that its relaxing for me.

I should have logged on before now, but I'm still trying to beat the bloody head cold I've had now for about 2 weeks. I'm sick of being sick!
My grades were posted and I have to say, I'm glad that semester is over, I came out a bit ahead of what I was thinking before, I made 4 A's and 1 C. I'm thinking I'll take biology over in the summer so that its the only course I take. I have to pay for that on my own because as far as work's concerned, I passed and they won't pay me to take it over again. That's okay though, I'm grateful for what they will pay for.

Christmas was terrific! My uncle gave me some great pumpkin bread and my boyfriend got me the phone I've been wanting for the last year, and some diamonds and 4 tickets to Jeff Dunham. I got a bead organizer for my beads and some cash from my mom. I got some Wii games from me to me and I think my boyfriend thinks I'm spoiled...
That's okay though, its his fault!

So, we'll wrap this year up with a sort-of happy ending. I still miss my dad though.
Not a day goes by that I don't think of him.

I went to see Jeff Dunham last night! He friggin rocks! I took my great friend Rhonda and her hubby Stewart and my friend from work Heather. My boyfriend isn't into Jeff, so he wasn't heartbroken to NOT attend, he bought me the tickets so that I could take whoever I want.

Now, my boyfriend has excellent taste when it comes to jewelry and the "perfectly clear" diamonds, but he can't pick the best seats when it comes to shows, sporting events and such. I told him that I loved getting the tickets to the show and all, but he spent all that money for me to watch Jeff on TV...

He's not big on outings like that, so he needs a little push in the right direction.

My uncle even commented on his choice of jewelry in that when he goes to buy my aunt some jewelry, he's taking my boyfriend with him...

Again, if I sound spoiled, it's my boyfriend's fault, I warned him not to spoil me 6 years ago, but he didn't listen very well...

I love him dearly, and I love how he loves me and how he only wants the best for me, but he's turning me into a complete monster about some things...

We don't live in a huge home and we don't drive 50K cars, and that's okay, I helped pick out where we live and I'm completely happy with our choice of vehicles...

Especially when gas prices leave a hole in my roof!

He's really cool though, I love being his girlfriend!

well, there's not too much to say today, I'm still not up to par and I have a 12 hour shift to pull off tomorrow...not looking forward to that, but I'll show up anyway...

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and I hope 2009 is a great and prosperous year for all....

kT

No comments:

Post a Comment