Saturday, September 17, 2011

What a day & it isn't over yet! :)

Today was the Mosaics art fair in St. Charles, we thought it would be nice to take Spanky out there.  My friend had a booth out there with her art displayed for sale, & whenever she has a booth going, if its my weekend off, I enjoy going wherever to see her and all the other artists.  My kinda thing! :).

Spanky enjoys walking around, people give him treats, lots of attention & compliment how adorable he is.

We had lunch out on the patio of a quaint little restaurant and the cute guy ordered a 32 oz fried chicken sandwich! WOW! That was quite a bit of chicken!

Needless to say he didn't eat very much of that! :) Hit up Trader Joe's on the way home & now we are fixing to eat dinner off the grill! I'm excited! It was a great day today, and I'm thankful for all my blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment